Inscrivez-vous Forum Miscellaneous wow have i been here that long 15yrs
wow have i been here that long 15yrs
cant believe been here for so long still trying to be the best in almina and bezir chorus can wait lol seen a lot happen over those years and have been with the brtish clan for a while now seen some good friends come and go from the game and some come back i do how ever miss those that created the clan if i recall pmcracing also members cold chisel cheeky monkey moyles dream catcher bret forgot his user name also constables and a lot more peoples and a few others i trying to recall there names good to see gdh and stippa still about i wonder if anymore names come to mind lol but all i can says is its been a awesome 15yrs hope for more plus all be safe and well out there kia ora from New Zealand

eca1

Code :134690
Username :eca1
Racetrack :ECA1 NZ/NIUE
Clan :The British Clan
Account :
Postal code :2024
Town :auckland
Language :English
Registred since :15/12/2005 (5249 days on the game)
eca1
congratulations eca 1 i'm only 5 years to stay in sulkyland
but i hope to play more like you
ciao from Italy
andy capp
Hi andy capp thank you and good luck in your journey on sulkyland and finding that super champion horse and hope to see our horses on the tracks racing each other with all the other players and do hope you will be here for a long time as many things in sulky to try and get mainly coupe tours :) good luck and good racing and be safe and well

eca1
eca1
happy new years to all cheers
eca1
Happy new year lol you can take this as belated for last year or an early one for next year.

Can't believe I missed this post.

Tala I think Paul aka PmcRacing passed away and the others were Lynestorm and Crimson dragon.

I'm sure I am missing someone else yeh just remembering now .. SC CRAIG aka stu and stu down under whose username slips my mind.
gdh1968uk
oh yeah thats it and if i recall cheekymonkey was another and coldchisel if i am right mightygismo was another dream catcher was another if i recall correctly and sad about pmcraing passing away theres a few more out there i cant recall or trying to recall
eca1
oh moyles is another if i recall
eca1
eca1
Ah young Moyles who was a right pain the first few weeks he started but turned out to be a nice kid - probably married with kids now - the stu who I could not remember was Stunami lol - don't know how that slipped my mind - I know we are still missing a couple - just thought of another one - molacole ? .

I have been playing this game so long I have got into such a routine and refused to change the way I do things and with the break due to not being well fell behind.

To this day I still have not had that great horse !!!!!!!

But last few weeks I have changed the way I breed and it is paying off big time and thanks to some cracking breedings from Ome Bertus have decided to concentrate alot more on trot in all stables but still racing all 3 on all 3 worlds.

I need to learn how to race again and do some testing as I don't think I am using enough whip points so get trounced by horses with lower speed res and sup grrrrrrrrr so that is my plan over the last days of the month and back to serious racing in May.

gdh1968uk
chichichi - Another who just came back to me
gdh1968uk
oh moyles is on fb and last recall not yet married lol and nice one on your horses me still concentrating on almina and bezir still after a champion lol as ams can manage for now pcsmooth xplosive ranch tomay is another i know xplosive is on fb as friends with them he currently does tires in ireland if i recall and i cant recall another one lol
eca1
I can't believe I forgot pcsmooth - tomay and xplosive but as I was writing this I did think of yet another who probably had one of the biggest freaks in SL - I think the horse was perfect dark owned by Highbury.

Glad Moyles and xplosive are doing ok though..

Spending the day updating all the horses and already bred for next month

I have been looking through the forums today and noticed how quiet the french and spanish forums are - with the ability to translate everything now in a instant it would probably be a good idea to have just one big forum for all of us.

I posted earlier on how I miss the auctions forums and those special nights when they used to sell all the horses taken from the dodgy stables - rare we could afford any back then though.

Funny how time passes and I realised I was playing this game for 4 months before I created this profile ......... so a little longer than I thought.
gdh1968uk
Have you seen this Tala ?
https://youtu.be/1SB8EgK1iBE

Landmasters daughter - really good
gdh1968uk
oh yes highbury and forum for all yes that be good idea as the instant translate is good and yup time passes so quickly i forgot about the auction forum man thats a long time ago and theres a few more names i just cant remember lol

and the link you just put up
no just now the link you shared and wow thats is really good the next music super star???
eca1
I was curious so had a listen to a few more of her tracks - I love the cover version of lemon tree - I would buy her album like a shot !
gdh1968uk
she is very good thanks for sharing that link
eca1
eca1
eca1
eca1
eca1
eca1
eca1
eca1
eca1
eca1
eca1
You deserve your very own 'sulkyland haka' for the time you have spent here mate, lol
stunami
lol stu
eca1
eca1